Location: Bennington, VT
Our client is currently seeking a Manufacturing Design Engineer. The Manufacturing Design Engineer will be responsible for leading the design for new manufacturing processes and equipment. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Design, test, and control new equipment initiatives, alongside supervisors and the engineering team.
- Create pre-design specifications for any new equipment.
- Become familiar with all of the company’s core processes, procedures, and equipment.
- Evaluate the success and potential for any automation efforts.
- Maintain a timeline and estimate costs for any new equipment designs.
- Work with engineers to assess how materials and processes will be effected by new designs.
- Maintain relationship with vendors to procure materials necessary for designs.
- Oversee the capital expenditure budget, and coordinate any purchase orders for new materials and components.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or another relevant field is required.
- 2+ years of previous engineering/manufacturing design is needed.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, or a similar computer aided design program is required.
- Must be comfortable coordinating projects and timelines.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.