Location: Troy, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer Manager. The Manufacturing Engineer Manager will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to the manufacturing engineering department. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Create and implement a strategic and operational plan for the manufacturing engineering department.
- Improve all manufacturing processes to be more cost effective and efficient.
- Train new staff members, and ensure all team members are continually challenged and learning.
- Coordinate with teams to prepare machinery and procure supplies for new product launches.
- Assist efforts in maintaining business and winning new clients.
- Coordinate and monitor the budget for the manufacturing engineering department.
- Oversee all employees and track individual performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineer, or other relevant field is required.
- 8+ years of experience in manufacturing and engineering is needed.
- Must be comfortable leading others and making decisions that affect the company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.