Location: Troy, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to help with their expanding business. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for providing assistance with regards to all manufacturing operations and process improvement. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide support to all manufacturing operations areas to ensure production can keep pace with demand.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in production processes.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Update and maintain all production and engineering documentation.
- Develop quotes for implementation of new manufacturing initiatives when necessary.
- Diagnose potential problem areas on the manufacturing line and make recommendations for preventative measures.
- Carry out additional research as necessary for the implementation of new manufacturing measures.
- Work with customers directly to assess their needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required.
- 5+ years of experience working in engineering with a manufacturing focus is needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must have a strong grasp on the layouts of manufacturing blueprints and designs.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of manufacturing equipment and expected performances.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.