Location: Troy, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Manufacturing Project Manager to join their growing team. The Manufacturing Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating project deliverables to ensure objectives for timing, product performance, and cost are met. This is a full-time, permanent position reporting directly to the Plant Manager.
- Act as liaison between designers and clients to ensure timely launch of new equipment.
- Manage deliverables so they are completed within scope, quality, time, and cost deadlines.
- Track multiple product launches and maintain alignment with budget.
- Plan and execute equipment installs, customer build events, packaging, and staffing.
- Prepare team meeting agendas to ensure coverage of all project statuses.
- Prepare project status reports for management.
- Ensure compliance and customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering is required.
- 5 years in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Automotive Industry experience is highly desired.
- Strong management skills to process and handle multiple launches at a time.
- Must be confident in being the point of contact within a global team for multiple product launches.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.