Location: Bennington, VT
Our client is currently seeking a Materials Manager. The Materials Manager is responsible for working alongside other essential teams and will oversee the production and material planning with excellence. This role will be able to efficiently and effectively complete projects in a timely manner while striving to always improve and accomplish company goals. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Deliver strong and effective leadership.
- Develop, implement, and prepare strategies to improve the supply chain system for overall productivity.
- Strive to continuously improve customer service throughout every facet of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering is required; Master’s Degree is Preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in scheduling, planning, supply chain management of supervision and logistics in a manufacturing environment required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and MRP systems.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing is needed.
- Must have strong leadership and team building skills.
- CPM or comparable credentials ideal.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.