Location: Latham, NY
Our client is seeking an extremely diligent and self-motivated Matrimonial Paralegal to join their team. The Matrimonial Paralegal will assist with the office day-to-day operations involving administrative assistance with matrimonial and family law, provide support to attorneys and associates. This is a full time, six-week contract position.
- Compose and edit correspondence.
- Administrative and clerical duties such as: answering phones, drafting and preparing documents, organizing files, and tracking appointments and billing.
- Schedule client meetings, depositions, and trials.
- Format and electronically file legal documents.
- Maintain calendars in a fast paced environment.
- 2 years of matrimonial / litigation experience at a law firm is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to meet deadlines necessary.
- Must be able to multitask in a high stress and fast paced environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.