Location: Plattsburgh, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer Designer. The Mechanical Engineer Designer will be responsible for the structure and design of HVAC and assorted mechanical projects associated with new infrastructure design. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Design the layout and specifications for various infrastructure projects including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and plumbing systems.
- Research building codes to develop designs that meet those standards.
- Determine materials, sizing, and carry out cost estimations.
- Write up specifications for each project.
- Draft designs in AutoCAD.
- Coordinate with the team on new proposals.
- Act as a point of contact for any new engineering staff, and train when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- 3+ years of experience in Mechanical Engineering, preferably in HVAC or infrastructure design.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills are required to work with the team.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.