Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Medicaid Rebate Manager. The Medicaid Rebate Manager will be responsible for documenting, analyzing, and processing Medicaid rebate operations while complying with state and federal laws and regulations. This is a full-time, long-term contract position.
- Supervise and prepare team activities to efficiently monitor productivity and performance in order to implement corrective action plans for improvement.
- Submit tickets and reports for the rebate team and oversees them until completion, resolving any issues and inefficient processes.
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure complete compliance with state and federal standards and regulations.
- Maintain Medicaid rebate records in accordance with state and federal standards.
- Assist with yearly external audits through attending meetings and communicating findings or process changes in order to remain in compliance.
- Supply periodic business performance reviews and updates through client meetings and communications.
- Complete monthly department meetings with staff to develop goals and reviews for their progress and improvement is areas where needed.
- Oversee and ensure efficient work performance of the department, measuring productivity standards and quality.
- Provide feedback to other team supervisors to improve any process that affect the quality and productivity of the department.
- Develop, analyze, and communicate on trends in department operations.
- Assist other manager roles whenever and wherever needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Business Management.
- 3+ years of pharmacy retail experience is preferred.
- 3+ years of supervising experience in accounting and accounts payable is preferred.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of drug regulations as they pertain to Medicaid rebate processing is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, is needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience is creating Cognos reports is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.