Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Medical Practice/Billing Administrator. The Medical Practice/Billing Administrator will be responsible for the administration of billing policies and procedures. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage day-to-day billing operations, reimbursement functions, and financial reporting.
- Enhance patient experiences; optimizing company reputation.
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws, federal and state laws, and high ethical standards.
- Manage client appointment calendar and ensure office duties are met as needed.
- An Associate’s degree is required; A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of billing experience is needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is a must.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.