Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a self-motivated and highly organized Medical Recruiter. The Medical Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting new quality candidates. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Bring on all new employees through the recruiting process.
- Create a strategic recruiting plan in order to bring in top quality candidates.
- Craft plans to advertise open positions in relevant job markets.
- Work cross departmentally in order to bring in appropriate candidates for the company.
- Plan, coordinate, and attend events across to attract quality candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Marketing is required.
- 2 years of experience in high volume recruiting is required.
- Must have experience with all aspects of recruiting including interviewing, negotiating, and onboarding.
- Excellent organizational skills are needed in the role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.