Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Junior/Senior Project Engineer who will assist with various MEP commercial projects and development plans. This is a full-time, permanent position for a growing construction company.
- MEP commercial building projects including commercial redesigning and mixed use.
- Oversee Subcontractor activities.
- Assist with design, hiring, and progress of systems.
- Assist with MEP installation and testing of MEP equipment.
- Handle construction issues and resolve as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is highly desired. P.E is a plus.
- 3+ years of MEP design on commercial projects is a must.
- Must be knowledgeable of prints, plans, and charts.
- Experience with BIM, specifically AutoCAD and Revit are preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, as well as analytical skills, are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.