Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Middleware Architect to join their Enterprise Architectural team! This is a full-time, contract to hire position. Must be willing to provide evening/weekend support as needed.
- Report and monitor performance, maintenance, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
- Install, configure, and maintain middleware infrastructures.
- Ensure installations and issue resolutions are high quality and meeting client SLAs.
- Provide technical support and leadership to mid-tier environments.
- Perform complex systems administration.
- Collect and review system data for planning, reporting, and troubleshooting.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is required.
- 14+ years of experience working and leading middleware teams is a must.
- Must have experience with Java-based technologies, Document Management Systems, JBoss operations, and WebSphere.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.