Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Middleware Team Lead. The Middleware Team Lead will be responsible for overseeing the middleware systems administrators. This is a full-time, contract to hire position. Occasional evening or weekend support coverage may be needed.
- Create the team schedule to ensure balanced coverage.
- Create and monitor team work plan to ensure tasks are defined and deadlines are met.
- Perform complex systems and database administration.
- Oversee software installations, upgrades, and packages; ensuring there are no glitches or errors.
- Collect, review, and maintain system documentation for planning purposes.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is required.
- 9+ years of experience working and leading middleware teams is a must.
- Must have experience with Java-based technologies, Document Management Systems, JBoss operations, and WebSphere.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.