Location: Troy, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Construction Inspector to prepare and assist with projects in the Capital Region. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee projects regarding water, sewer and roadway repair and improvements.
- Review construction documents, conditions and site drawings as needed.
- Conduct inspections on sites and ensure compliance as needed.
- Ensure construction progress, work completion and workers safety as well as supervise field tests.
- Prepare reports related to construction project activities.
- Troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Associate’s Degree and 2+ years of experience in an engineering firm are required, or 4+ years of experience without education is acceptable.
- Municipal, water and sewer experience is required.
- Knowledge in construction processes, reporting, and industry standards is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license and personal transportation is required.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred.
- Must have the desire to learn and grow within the company.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.