Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Information Security Administrator. The Information Security Administrator will be responsible for overseeing all issues related to information and network security and safety. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the company network and internet.
- Manage all user profiles on the network.
- Check all violation reports and security logs.
- Reduce all vulnerabilities on the system, and react quickly to any breaches.
- Keep all malware and antivirus programs up to date.
- Implement protective measures for all important data and networks.
- Stay up to date on the latest developments to continually update the security system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is required.
- 2+ years of experience working in network security is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be an excellent problem solver.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.