Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Network Security Engineer. The Network Security Engineer will be responsible for overseeing all issues related to information and network security and safety. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the company network.
- Create and maintain complex security systems.
- Maintain and analyze security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, and anti-virus software.
- Define and implement results of malicious code, mobile code, and anti-virus software.
- Use computer forensic tools to create data loss prevention plans and disaster recovery methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, cybersecurity, or related IT field is required.
- 5-8 years of experience as a network security engineer or information security engineer.
- Must have an understanding of the web-related terminologies and software such as web applications, web related protocols, service-oriented architectures, and web services.
- CCNP, CEH, CISSP, and GIAC Security Certifications are preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.