Location: Lee, MA
Our client is currently seeking a Nurse with MDS Experience. The Nurse with MDS Experience will be responsible for the setup of care plans and maintaining the OBRA schedules. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Directs all phases of the nursing service to ensure complete and competent nursing care for residents.
- Establishes and reviews policies, programs, and procedures.
- Conducts conferences with nurses to plan, interpret, and review policy, programs, and procedures.
- Oversees the activities of all nursing service personnel.
- Conducts pre-employment interviews and terminations.
- An RN degree in the state of MA is required.
- MDS experience is a must, certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement is required.
- Must be knowledgeable to nursing practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations and guidelines associated with LTC.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.