Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Financial Analyst (Temp.) who will collaborate with the Commercial Leadership to develop new strategies and assist in general business development. This is a full-time, temporary three-month position.
- Manage and develop financial reports, forecasts, and key insights.
- Develop analytical tools to improve planning and decision-making.
- Develop effectiveness and productivity of management reporting.
- Provide analytical support for investment decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- 1 year of Financial or business related experience is required, MBA or CPA preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.