Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join their nationally established company. The Operations Manager will be responsible for the staffing, training, supervising, and safety of the company’s local truck drivers. This is a full-time, permanent position with great growth opportunities!
- Supervise drivers, assigning and dispatching crews to daily operational tasks.
- Monitor daily operations, adjusting routes and reassigning employees as necessary.
- Perform safety audits and conduct safety meetings.
- Ensure adherence to work procedures, and carry out routine field inspections of route crews.
- Perform quarterly employee reviews.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints regarding collections.
- Ensure compliance with various programs including DOT and OSHA.
- Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred.
- 2 years of supervisory experience in an operations environment is required.
- Must have a Class B CDL is or be able to obtain one in the future.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be knowledgeable on DOT, OSHA, and EPA compliance guidelines.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.