Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join their team. The Operations Manager will be responsible for a field management team between multiple quarries and materials production locations. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide day to day support with all operations tasks.
- Work to continuously improve by updating processes and training staff.
- Performing safety audits to ensure a safe work environment.
- Ensure all laws, policies, and procedures are followed.
- Look for any cost saving opportunities.
- Lead the staff and provide feedback when necessary.
- Keep track of the state of all assets including equipment, buildings, and structures.
- Maintain all records.
- 5 years of experience in material production management is required.
- Strong leadership and management skills are needed.
- Must be willing to travel when necessary.
- Work may require some weekends, and nights.
- A valid driver’s license is required in the state of NY.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.