Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Pallative Care Manager. The Pallative Care Manager will be responsible for leading initiatives, and maintaining relationships with healthcare professionals. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Work with other executive teams to create an outreach plan, and then subsequently track the success of the plan.
- Create and put into practice marketing initiatives to raise awareness of offered palliative programs and services.
- Work with health professionals, and educate them on a multi-disciplinary approach to hospice.
- Track the success of all new initiatives, and measure the progress compared to benchmarks.
- Consistently update management with progress, input, and feedback.
- Generate new accounts through prospecting and lead generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have a valid NYS Driver’s License.
- Connections with hospitals and healthcare professionals is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.