Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Public Finance Paralegal to join their Corporate Group. The Public Finance Paralegal will be responsible for assisting attorneys in a variety of administrative and legal tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist attorneys with file preparation and maintenance including: editing, redlining and revising of legal documents, drafting legal documents, preparations of closing files and binders, etc.
- Work closely with banks and hospitals on significant loan transactions.
- Conduct public hearings, in addition to preparing and publishing notices.
- Assist attorneys with Industrial Development Authority/Agency tax research.
- Must be a certified Paralegal and capable of meeting required billable hours for firm.
- 5 years of legal experience is desired and a minimum of 2 years of Public Finance experience is a must.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be able to work both in a team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent problem solving, multitasking, interpersonal, and communication skills are needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.