Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their Public Finance team. The Paralegal will be responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical duties to assist the attorneys in their day to day tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist attorneys with file preparation and maintenance including: editing, redlining and revising of legal documents, drafting legal documents, preparations of closing files and binders, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of a variety of public finance documents.
- Payment in-lieu of Tax Agreement
- Lease and Reporting Forms (ST-60, TP-584, and RP-412a)
- Conduct public hearings, in addition to preparing and publishing notices.
- Assist attorneys with Industrial Development Authority/Agency tax research.
- Prepare memos and other legal research when required.
- 5 years of legal experience supporting a Public Finance practice group.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite product is required.
- Must have the ability to accurately type at 65 WPM.
- Must be able to work both in a team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent problem solving, multitasking, interpersonal, and communication skills are needed.
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.