Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator. The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for overseeing the entire process of payroll administration and processing. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Process payroll for both salaried and hourly employees.
- Track all changes and adjustments in ADP.
- Ensure all records are updated and correct.
- Analyze the overall payroll process, and identify any potential improvements.
- Develop reports as needed for management.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws.
- Work with the accounting team to ensure they receive everything necessary.
- Provide support to the rest of the payroll team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- 2+ years of experience working in accounting, preferably payroll is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and ADP Workforce Now.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.