Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Performance Engineering Team Lead who will lead, manage and generate projects. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Contribute to design discussions and collaborate with the development team.
- Lead small performance engineering team and develop P.E plan.
- Work with teams and developers to provide assistance and expertise when needed.
- Provide assistance with troubleshooting or performance issues.
- Conduct code reviews when needed.
- Develop presentations when needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management information systems or related field is required.
- 15 years of experience working in IT.
- 9+ years of experience in performance engineering of applications.
- Must have experience in a management role, preferably with Performance Engineering teams.
- Must have experience with DB2, LUW, WebSphere, Loadrunner and Splunk.
- Proficiency in SOA, Java, SQL tuning and SAS.
- Proficiency with Access, Microsoft Office, Project, and Visio.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.