Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Pharmacy Rebate Analyst to join their expanding company. The Pharmacy Rebate Analyst will be responsible for maintaining status reports, resolving issues and managing client inquiries. This is a full-time, contract opportunity.
- Resolve disputes regarding pharmacy audits, payment postings, and agreements with drug manufacturers.
- Assist with application updates and testing.
- Work with account management and rebate management on client requests such as ad hoc reporting.
- Oversee invoicing practices, such as managed care, diabetic supply management, and commercial rebate programs.
- High School Diploma/GED is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 1-2 years of Accounting/Finance & Analytical experience, preferably in the healthcare or pharmacy setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required, specifically Excel and Word
- Previous collections experience and public sector knowledge is preferred.
- Analytical & organizational skills are required.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.