Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Pharmacy Rebate A/R Clerk to join their expanding company. The Pharmacy Rebate A/R Clerk will be responsible for client payment entries, and ensuring the accuracy of all cash posting processes. This is a full-time, contract opportunity.
- Enter payment information into the First Rebate System.
- Work with drug manufacturers to ensure proper documentation is provided.
- Track and enter all data into a proprietary system.
- Work with the Pharmacy Services Analysts regarding any discrepancies with payments.
- High School Diploma/GED is required, Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required, specifically Excel and Word.
- Must have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong decision making, problem solving skills, and analytical skills are needed.
- Experience in healthcare and knowledge of benefit plans is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.