Location: Amsterdam, NY
Our client is currently seeking an HR Manager who will manage the Human Resource department as well as act as a business partner for the company. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Responsible for department activities such as employment, compensation, benefits, training and employee growth.
- Handle interview process from conducting interviews, reviewing resumes and evaluating potential employee compatibility.
- Develop relationships with agencies and companies.
- Evaluate data and offer recommendations.
- Handle employee counseling and exit interviews as needed.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations by staying up to date with requirements and legislation.
- Collaborate with managerial staff and handle plant safety training programs and reports.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- Experience in HR manufacturing is required.
- Must be knowledgeable with personnel administration as well as laws regarding federal and state employee benefits.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.