Location: Manchester, VT
Our client is currently seeking a Plant Quality Manager with automotive experience who will lead Product and Quality Control. This is a full-time, permanent position for a 3 shift, 5-day operation facility. Relocation/sign-on assistance is available.
- Manage/lead a small quality team and oversee to completion.
- Handle customer management, audits, and Quality Agreements.
- Oversee product and Quality Control testing as needed.
- Handle approval of document control.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Engineering or equivalent work experience is required. Master’s Degree in Engineering, Quality or Mathematics is preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in quality management or 2+ years in the automotive industry is required.
- Must have strong project management skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with automotive and quality standards are required.
- IATF, 16949 regulation experience is required.
- ASQ, ISO Internal Auditor or WCM-Lean, Six Sigma Certifications are preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.