Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Principal Casualty Actuary. The Principal Casualty Actuary will be responsible for providing high level actuarial and mathematical analysis. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide statutory disability coverage and Paid Family Leave coverage.
- Analyze drivers and trends.
- Produce all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Evaluate rates and the structure of given rates.
- Analyze programs, such as the Return of Premium Program, and the Premium Adjustment program.
- Evaluate all newly proposed products and contracts.
- Create new models and analytics to assist with executive level decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance is required.
- 4 years of experience working as an actuary is required.
- Must have completed 4 exams from the Casualty Actuarial Society.
- Experience working in disability is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.