Location: Hudson Falls, NY
Our client is currently seeking a numbers driven Process Engineer Manager. The Process Engineer Manager will be responsible for ensuring the all manufacturing processes run smoothly and efficiently based on data collected within the company plant. They also are in charge of managing the engineering team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Ensure all manufacturing equipment is operating correctly and efficiently.
- Oversee the planning, development, and implementation of new manufacturing equipment and subsequent processes.
- Work on continuously improving the manufacturing processes by analyzing systems data and carrying out comprehensive analysis to determine next steps.
- Lead and manage the manufacturing engineer team to promote a positive and productive work environment.
- Assess problems in the manufacturing process, and develop workable solutions with the manufacturing team.
- Oversee recruitment, training, and development of the engineering team.
- Analyze data to determine areas in which engineering processes can be changed to cut costs and improve efficiency.
- Carry out control and process analysis.
- Communicate and work cross departmentally to meet deadlines and stay under budget.
- Oversee and manage the budget for the engineering department.
- Promote a safe and healthy work environment for all employees in the plant.
- 8+ years working as an engineer in the manufacturing industry needed.
- 4 years in a managerial role required, preferably with change management.
- Experience working in waste management is a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable on TQM techniques, lean manufacturing, and Six Sigma.
- Experience establishing metrics to gather data, and turn analysis into success.
- Must be data driven and analytically minded.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required, specifically in Excel.
- Must be able to analyze data, extrapolate meaning, and present conclusions.
- Valid driver’s license is needed, as some local travel may be necessary.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.