Location: Bennington, VT
Our client is currently seeking a Process Engineer. The Process Engineer will be responsible for monitoring all processes, and implementing corrective action when necessary. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee all manufacturing processes, and watch for any issues that may arise.
- Escalate and report any problems to management as necessary.
- Gather data on all processes, develop reports, and draw conclusions to make recommendations to management.
- Carry out corrective actions, and document them when implemented.
- Become familiar with all of the company’s core processes, procedures, and equipment.
- Support any new projects that may arise as needed.
- Provide assistance to the Engineering Manager on data analysis and collection when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or another relevant field is required.
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required, preferably with some quality control experience.
- Strong communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.