Location: New York, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Product Analyst. The Product Analyst will be responsible for analyzing complex structured products in the company’s fixed income portfolio. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Evaluate and analyze credit and structures for Collateralized Loan Obligations, Asset Backed Security, etc.. on a daily basis.
- Produce written reports on product evaluations and updates on a quarterly basis.
- Research and analyze collateral and loan details to drive new investment ideas and strategies.
- Oversee structured portfolio positions and communicate updates when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance is required.
- MBA or CFA is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in institutional, fixed income structured product research is a must.
- Must have experience using standard evaluation tools; Trepp, eMBS, and Blackrock Aladdin.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.