Location: Glen Park, New York
Our client is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor. This is a new position for a senior level professional looking for the next step in their career. The Senior Manufacturing Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the completion of all production engineering projects, focus on process improvements, and oversee a small team of project engineers. This is a full-time, permanent position on 1st shift that requires very limited travel.
- Research and identify new equipment and process improvements.
- Negotiate with vendors and work closely with VP of Manufacturing.
- Identify equipment needs and draft recommendations for approval.
- Train maintenance team on proper procedures.
- Supervise and oversee a small team of junior project engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field is required.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, at least 3 years in a leadership role a must.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.