Location: Amsterdam, NY
Our client is currently seeking a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for managing and overseeing all plant operations, including training staff and inspecting all equipment and machinery. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Successfully accomplish all goals created by the Production Manager in a timely manner.
- Monitor and oversee inventory stock and create reflecting reports.
- Ensure high production performance in the occurrence of any malfunctions and/or delays.
- Implement and changes in production efficiently and effectively.
- Great understanding of machinery functions.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with other teams and staff.
- Create schedules and review payroll requests.
- Implement and ensure safety compliance.
- Generate and submit supply orders.
- 2+ years of experience in production management is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is needed.
- Knowledge of plant security systems required.
- Strong organizational skills needed.
- Must have a deep understanding all safety, production, and quality processes.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.