Location: Bennington, VT
Our client is currently seeking a Production Supervisor. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for creating exceptional quality products while guaranteeing employee safety. This is a full time, permanent position for 2nd shift hours.
- Oversee employees during shift to ensure safety, productivity, and meeting operative goals.
- Maintain and manage department schedules.
- Implement teachable troubleshooting solutions to shift employees.
- Coordinate sporadic product quality and process audits.
- Ensure all data is processed through the MRP system.
- Supervise and supply evaluation reports for staff development and training.
- Strive to meet company goals across all departments.
- High School Diploma/GED is required, further education is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Production Supervisor within a manufacturing environment is needed.
- 3+ years of direct supervisory leading a mid-sized process improvement team is required.
- Must have a deep understanding all safety, environmental, and quality processes.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills are needed.
- Previous experience with lean manufacturing is required.
- Knowledge of chemical plant processes/procedures is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.