Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Project Accountant to oversee day-to-day operations of their corporate office. The Project Accountant will be responsible for a variety of accounting, human resource, banking/finance, and administrative duties. This is a full-time, permanent role.
- Oversees the administration of employee insurance plans, union benefits workers compensation, general liabilities, auto, etc.
- Oversees payroll processing; payroll processing for employees, new hires, rehires and terminations as well as the preparation, review and processing of employee packets.
- Performs a variety of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable tasks.
- Responsible for billing and invoice processing.
- Monitor and inventory of tools/equipment/vehicles.
- Schedules and maintains employee training and certifications.
- Prepare job costing reports, union benefit reports, and audit reports.
- Develop bid proposals for potential projects.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 3 years of experience are required.
- Prior accounting experience in a construction environment is required.
- Must be knowledgeable on certified payroll and prevailing wage.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency using QuickBooks is needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.