Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager in Civil Engineering. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading civil engineering projects and coordinating a team of engineers. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee the development process of engineering plans.
- Ensure the completion of all deliverables by the engineering team.
- Track the project timeline, and ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Manage the engineering team, and provide assistance or guidance as needed.
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and translate them into the projects.
- Assist with the initial conceptual phase of project development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is required.
- 10 years of cumulative experience in civil engineering is required, preferably working for an engineering firm.
- Must be proficient with CADD, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Leadership skills are needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.