Location: Scranton, PA
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to join their team. The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for managing bridge, heavy highway, and environmental construction projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide day to day support with all operations tasks.
- Work to continuously improve by updating processes and training staff.
- Performing safety audits to ensure a safe work environment.
- Ensure all laws, policies, and procedures are followed.
- Look for any cost-saving opportunities.
- Lead the staff and provide feedback when necessary.
- Keep track of the state of all assets including equipment, buildings, and structures.
- Maintain all records.
- 5 years of experience in material production management is required.
- Strong leadership and management skills are needed.
- Must be willing to travel when necessary.
- Work may require some weekends and nights.
- A valid driver’s license is required in the state of PA.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.