Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Property Management Accountant who will be responsible for processing and maintaining records of all property accounts payable transactions. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Review and analyze all invoices and orders prior to payment.
- Maintain and confirm budget requirements.
- Upkeep and prepare 1099 tax forms.
- Communicate with vendors over the phone and through email, and resolve any inquiries.
- Process and reconcile bank statements on a regular basis.
- Ensure compliance with all government and company rules and regulations.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in commercial properties is required.
- Knowledge of accounts payable systems and procedures are required.
- Experience with basic accounting tasks, data analysis, and research are required.
- Exceptional organizational skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.