Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Property Management Accountant. The Property Management Accountant will be responsible for processing and maintaining records of all property accounts payable transactions and comply with federal regulations. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Review and analyze all invoices and orders prior to payment.
- Organize and distribute received mail.
- Maintain and confirm budget requirements twice a month, prior to cutting checks.
- Keep all invoice and check documentation organized.
- Upkeep and prepare 1099 tax forms.
- Communicate with vendors over the phone and through email, and resolve any inquiries.
- Process and reconcile bank statements on a regular basis.
- Provide support with other projects when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all government and company rules and regulations.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- 4+ years of relevant experience for residential and commercial properties is required.
- Deep understanding of accounts payable systems and procedures is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Thorough knowledge and ability to complete basic accounting tasks, data analysis, and research is required.
- Must be a self-motivated and disciplined with a strong work ethic.
- Superb time management and problem solving skills are required.
- Exceptional organizational skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills is required.
- Ability to engage and interact with vendors and employees in a professional manner is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.