Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Quality Manager who will assist with reports, training, processes, and procedures. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop and submit Quality reports.
- Manage Quality meetings monthly.
- Review and analyze daily and shift audits and quality inspection process.
- Collaborate with departments on written procedures.
- Process RMA’s, manage incoming audits, returns, and evaluations.
- Collaborate with the Plant Manager when necessary.
- Acknowledge and Troubleshoot issues when needed.
- Conduct training and manage to staff when needed.
- 5+ years of Quality Management in a manufacturing setting is a must.
- An Associate’s Degree is required, Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent of education and experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Learn Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.