Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Real Estate Paralegal. The Real Estate Paralegal Attorney will be responsible for supporting the team of attorneys specializing in both residential and commercial real estate. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Draft and monitor all real estate law correspondence including: Lease Agreements, extensions, termination of leases, statements of sale, deeds.
- Prepare contracts, including lease or rental agreements and closing documents
- Prepare closing documents and binders
- Coordinate closings with all parties needed for transaction: buyer, seller, insurance company, etc…
- Prepare all closing documents, reports, and accounts
- Conduct public record searches for clients
- Paralegal Certificate is preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience is required.
- Must have exceptional research, analytical, and communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.