Location: Rotterdam, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Receptionist. The role will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical office support tasks such as greeting guests, answering phone lines, and carrying out other various duties. This is a full-time, temporary three-month position.
- Answer phones on a multi-line telephone system.
- Greet guests coming into the office.
- Ensure all office equipment as appropriately maintained.
- Keep track of all scheduled meetings.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- At least 1 year of work experience as a receptionist/administrative assistant in a fast-paced office environment are required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Must possess advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software, particularly Microsoft Outlook.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.