Location: Amsterdam, NY
Our client is currently seeking an RN Case Manager who will handle in-home patient care, hospitals, and nursing homes. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Perform weekly physical assessments on patient groups as needed.
- Communicate with patients and their family to educate them on their plan of care.
- Work with patients and their family to determine their needs, and ensure that they are met.
- Coordinate with physicians to keep them up to date on the status and condition of patients.
- Work with the necessary community providers regarding patient care.
- Supervise and counsel the home healthcare staff.
- Assist with Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Program attend meetings and complete annual trainings as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have a Nursing Degree and be registered to practice in NY State.
- 2+ years of previous experience working as an RN administering clinical and direct patient care is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be compassionate and willing to work with families and patients as needed.
- Must be willing to be on-call periodically.
- Valid NY State Driver’s License is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.