Location: Amsterdam, NY
Our client is currently seeking an RN (Field Nurse Manager) who will be responsible for supporting the development, organization, and implementation of patient care. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Collaborate with Director of Clinical Services regarding new patient assignments, staff visits, and scheduling.
- Mentor staff during field visits; provide clinical support, medical record review, and feedback.
- Collaborate with Home Health Aide Scheduler regarding assignments.
- Intake referrals for admission process.
- Communicate with local agencies providing patient/family care in coordination with all care services.
- Handle site preceptor activities as needed.
- Participate in IDT care planning activities.
- An RN license in NYS is required.
- 2+ years of RN experience providing clinical/direct patient care is required.
- Experience in management is preferred.
- Excellent computer and verbal skills, as well as strong organizational skills, are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.