Location: Johnstown, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Team Leader RN. The Team Leader RN will be responsible for managing and overseeing the Hospice Interdisciplinary team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Adhere to New York’s Department of Health rules and regulations.
- Oversee scheduling and assigning daily tasks accordingly
- Work with other physicians and discharge planners to ensure constant communications about any changes or updates to the treatment plan.
- Conduct weekly team meetings to review and coordinate patient care.
- Provide direct patient care through home visits when needed and/or when on-call.
- Deliver a nursing report to the other staff.
- Ensure all necessary supplies are present and available in the hospice environment.
- Must have a current RN license in the state of New York.
- 2+ years of work experience in a hospice, home-care, or long-term care environment is required.
- Management experience is highly preferred.
- Strong computer, phone, and organizational skills required.
- Valid New York driver’s license is required for transportation.
- Ability to manage audits and LPN charts required.
- Any further hospice and/or nursing certifications are a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.