Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Sales & Customer Service Representative focusing in logistics. The Sales & Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing clients with logistics services to meet their diverse needs, and generate new business. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Communicate daily with clients regarding their logistic needs.
- Make cold-calls to generate new business leads.
- Complete miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, such as filing and data entry.
- Track and map out logistic routes/loads.
- Provide excellent face-to-face and phone customer service.
- Effectively negotiate carrier rates.
- Maintain and manage current carrier and client relationships.
- Associate’s Degree is required.
- Experience in logistics and/or transportation is preferred.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Strong aptitude in multi-tasking and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Excellent customer service skills are needed to maintain/build relationships.
- Must possess effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Basic computer skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.