Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated and competitive Sales Representative. The Sales Representative will experience a comprehensive training program that can lead to many different career tracks and commission incentives. The position does require travel, so employees will need a valid driver’s license. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Absorb information and learn from an in-depth sales training process.
- Bring in new leads and foster new business relationships.
- Develop a territory within an area, and begin driving sales.
- Set appointments with clients for sales meetings, and pitch products.
- Process sales reports and determine their impact on the territory.
- Identification of potential prospects.
- Responsible for sample product transportation and giving product presentations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 2 years of B2B Sales and Logistics experience is required.
- Local travel will be required, candidates must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Experience with a CRM is a plus.
- Must be highly motivated and willing to learn.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.