Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Sales Support Assistant. The Sales Support Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the sales team, and ensuring all clients are satisfied and kept up to date. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Prepare all sales presentations and proposals, along with any necessary promo materials.
- Answer customer inquiries, and provide information on pricing and products.
- Enter any product requests into the system, and maintain a customer database (CRM).
- Provide assistance in the development of sales reports.
- Ensure all deliverables are given to the client ahead of deadline.
- Monitor all outstanding projects with clients.
- Answer any questions or concerns clients may have.
- Provide support and assistance as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business, or another relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or administrative role.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed.
- Must be highly organized, and comfortable working with deadlines.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.