Location: Burlington, VT
Our client is currently seeking a School-based Social Worker. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop and determine treatment plans based on child/family needs seen in counseling.
- Provide both individual and group therapies.
- Facilitate emergency intervention services when needed.
- Provide timely documentation required by state and federal government.
- Work with school staff to ensure student meetings don’t conflict with continuing educational activities.
- LMHC-P, LMHC, LMSW, LCSW, or LCSW-R licensure in NYS is required.
- Previous experience working in a school setting is preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of clients.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.