Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated Scrum Master to join their team. The Scrum Master will support continuous improvement of software development teams and projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage the software development process using Agile best practices.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Support development team in meeting project goals.
- Identify and remove organization and team impediments.
- Groom product backlog, plan the Sprints and prioritize the sprint backlog.
- Adhere to Scrum process and enforce the rules of Scrum for effective development and timely delivery.
- Serve as a mentor/coach/facilitator within the organization.
- Establish and maintain relationships among stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field required.
- 2+ years of software development experience using Scrum/Agile methodology is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- High attention to detail, self-motivated, and flexible.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are a must.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.