Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master who will report to the director while working with the development teams and Product Owners. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Create and manage dashboards, technical documentation, and reports.
- Coordinate meetings to support the development team as well as assist with refinement, and provide feedback as needed.
- Assist with Story decomposition.
- Ensure development is effective and timely.
- Assist team members with other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field required.
- 2+ years of experience in software development is required.
- Must have experience with Scrum and Agile, as well as an understanding of JIRA.
- Scrum Master Certification is preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.